Baby Head Shot Glass with GOLD and SILVER Spots
Who doesn't like a nice shot of something potent from a baby-head shot glass? ...what? You've never had a shot from a baby-head shot glass? Well, its high time you fixed that.
This shot glass/air plant holder/whatever measures approximately 2.5" wide and 2" tall. The deigns are made of gold and silver luster, giving a shiny detail. While the glass is food safe, please read below.
**GOLD DETAILS** Due to the detailing on this piece, it is NOT MICROWAVE SAFE. I repeat, not microwave safe. Unless you want to see sparks fly. (Don't do it.) Technically, it is not dishwasher safe either, but the worst that happens is that the details will wear off over time.